chagrin falls pto
Dear Chagrin Falls Community,
It is hard to believe, but we are once again embarking on a new school year! After this past year, I hope you were able to relax and enjoy a summer that seemed to go by way too fast!
The Chagrin Falls PTO has been busy these last few weeks meeting with Principals, getting Back to School luncheons ready for Teachers and Staff, rolling out our Membership Drive, getting volunteers informed, and kicking off the school year with Faculty and Staff Convocation!
If you haven’t already done so, please join the PTO! Through your membership and fundraising donations we were able to fund New Teacher Stipends, 20 Year Service awards, One District One Book, Panorama Student Success Program for the District, Virtual Summer Reading Institute, Calming Room for the HS, Music Room Whiteboard at IS, games for Kindergarteners, One School One Book, Breakout EDU kits for MS, Art Palettes, Barcode Scanners at IS, Student Awards for District Art Show, Yearbook Equipment for MS, The Pumpkin Show at HS, ritual Academy Bags at MS, Retirement Gifts, Food Pantries at all Schools, Teacher Appreciation Week – gift cards, lunches and more, conference dinners, holiday lunches for teachers and staff – and that was just last year alone! It truly takes a Village and we are so grateful for your dedication and involvement.
Wishing you all the best in the coming school year!
Chagrin Falls PTO President
student assistance available
Did you know that we have a Student Assistance Fund? If you see a need, let us help meet that need. You can address the need by Clicking Here. We want all children to be set up for success and to feel confident walking in to their school.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
New this year – Chagrin Falls PTO has joined the Instagram world. Follow us @ChagrinFallsPTO for fun updates, a reel or five, and pictures of this year’s happenings!
If you are interested in getting involved, please go to our Contact Us page. From there, you are able to reach out directly to the Building Reps at any school.
Many hands make light work – PTO would not be able to make the impact we do without YOU.
The Four “Paws” of PTO
PTO strives to bring members together to create a network of adult friendships who connect inside and outside of the school buildings.
PTO volunteers spend thousands of hours working alongside teachers and staff to enrich the school days for our children.
PTO members help fund innovative curricular programs, professional development, and enriched teaching tools for the classrooms.
PTO members are invited to partner with teachers & school administrators to construct common goals & solutions making our district stronger.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Impact of PTO
- “PTO, and their willingness to be a constant support for the students and staff of CFIS, is indescribable. PTO is not only a cornerstone of our building but also an integral part of connecting students, staff and families to create the amazing learning community we have. CFIS would not be what it is without the support of PTO!”
– Curtis Howell, CFIS Principal
- The libraries of CFEVS would not be what they are today without the support of the PTO. Every grant I’ve written for programming and media has been approved, and our book clubs have thrived with the partnership of PTO. The support the library received during our COVID19 school closure provided students with ebooks and audiobooks that they needed for class as well as for leisure reading. I’m so grateful to work in CFEVS where the PTO supports the library as the heart of a school community.
- “PTO helps our dreams for our students and school become reality – they have always been open to funding innovative and creative programming at CFHS which allows us to rethink the way we educate our students. Having the ability to bring life to our ideas is powerful and PTO helps us do that!”
– Monica Asher, CFHS Principal
The Chagrin Falls PTO is a foundational pillar in our success as a School District. The organization continuously supports endeavors that improve what we offer to develop students socially, emotionally and academically. Through volunteerism and financial contributions they have been involved at the start of every successful initiative within our school district. This organization serves as a tremendous partner in educating and developing young people within our community.
– Robert W. Hunt, Ph.D.
- “The PTO has shown extraordinary support for the Art program at Chagrin Falls Intermediate School. They have been gracious in granting us supplemental materials, such as our beloved light tables and the materials needed to run Art Shows. Their support is a positive force in our school as teachers know they can be counted on to help us make our students learning more meaningful.”
– Kristy Boss, CFIS Art Teacher
- “The PTO supports and provides resources, experiences and opportunities for our students and staff. They collaborate with cfevs, partner with local business and outreach to the community. Our school wouldn’t be complete without them. It’s a reciprocal relationship and I’m grateful for their work, passion and common values.”
– Laila Discenza, CFMS Principal