chagrin falls pto
DISTRICT FUNDRAISER: BLOOM SPRING FLOWER SALE
Pick-Up Day: May 6, 2021 | 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
The Federated Life Center Parking Lot (16349 Chillicothe Road, OH 44023)
We are thrilled with the response to our Spring Flower Fundraiser! Please remember that ALL orders MUST be picked up between 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm on May 6th. (This is our one and only pick up time!) If you sold flowers to family, friends, neighbors, etc., please be sure pick those up as well and make arrangements to get those orders to them.
With well over 1,000 hanging baskets and planters sold, we will need many hands to assist with distribution on pick-up day. Please use this link to sign-up for a time slot when you can help out. Thank you!
DID YOU MISS THE SALE?
If you missed the sale, but still want to support our fundraiser, we welcome donations through VENMO to @chagrinfallspto or use the button below to donate by credit card.
BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY PACKS
PEACE, LOVE & PRIZES!!!
CFIS is raffling off the grooviest prize baskets of the century! Online tickets sales begin April 30th. The more tickets you buy, the less each one costs and the more chances your student has to win one of these amazing prize packages!!!!!
Ticket orders will be filled each Friday in the cafeteria at which time students will have the opportunity to put their tickets into the drawing for the prize/s of their choice. Be sure to buy your tickets early because each week we will be giving away mini-prizes raffled off from the names of students who have already purchased tickets. The final drawing for the big prizes will be held on May 24th at Field Day.
The Four “Paws” of PTO
PTO strives to bring members together to create a network of adult friendships who connect inside and outside of the school building.
PTO volunteers spend thousands of hours working alongside teachers and staff to enrich the school day for our children.
PTO members help fund innovative curricular programs, professional development, and enriching teaching tools for classrooms.
PTO members are invited to partner with teachers & school administrators to construct common goals & solutions making our district stronger.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Impact of PTO
- “PTO, and their willingness to be a constant support for the students and staff of CFIS, is indescribable. PTO is not only a cornerstone of our building but also an integral part of connecting students, staff and families to create the amazing learning community we have. CFIS would not be what it is without the support of PTO!”
– Curtis Howell, CFIS Principal
- The libraries of CFEVS would not be what they are today without the support of the PTO. Every grant I’ve written for programming and media has been approved, and our book clubs have thrived with the partnership of PTO. The support the library received during our COVID19 school closure provided students with ebooks and audiobooks that they needed for class as well as for leisure reading. I’m so grateful to work in CFEVS where the PTO supports the library as the heart of a school community.
- “PTO helps our dreams for our students and school become reality – they have always been open to funding innovative and creative programming at CFHS which allows us to rethink the way we educate our students. Having the ability to bring life to our ideas is powerful and PTO helps us do that!”
– Monica Asher, CFHS Principal
The Chagrin Falls PTO is a foundational pillar in our success as a School District. The organization continuously supports endeavors that improve what we offer to develop students socially, emotionally and academically. Through volunteerism and financial contributions they have been involved at the start of every successful initiative within our school district. This organization serves as a tremendous partner in educating and developing young people within our community.
– Robert W. Hunt, Ph.D.
- “The PTO has shown extraordinary support for the Art program at Chagrin Falls Intermediate School. They have been gracious in granting us supplemental materials, such as our beloved light tables and the materials needed to run Art Shows. Their support is a positive force in our school as teachers know they can be counted on to help us make our students learning more meaningful.”
– Kristy Boss, CFIS Art Teacher
- “The PTO supports and provides resources, experiences and opportunities for our students and staff. They collaborate with cfevs, partner with local business and outreach to the community. Our school wouldn’t be complete without them. It’s a reciprocal relationship and I’m grateful for their work, passion and common values.”
– Laila Discenza, CFMS Principal